5 Ways To Slow Down The Signs Of Aging
Many people have a problem accepting aging but there are a few simple ways to delay the aging process and look and feel young for years to come. Aging is a natural part of life, but you don’t have to look or feel old. Here are five tips that give you an advantage over the aging process.
1. One of the best ways to slow the aging process and keep feeling young is to turn it into a hobby. Try keeping a journal of all the meals (and snacks!) you eat and evaluate it at the end of the week to see how healthy your diet is. You may be surprised and can start working on eating better for a longer life. You can swap recipes and compare notes with your friends to make the process fun.
2. It is also important to keep your body healthy as you get older. A healthy diet and keeping active are important roles in this. Swimming, cycling and walking provide a way to get out of the house, get your body moving and meet other people. You don’t have to go to excess, just regular exercise. By keeping your body as healthy as possible you will feel better and infections will be easier to fight off.
3. Aging gracefully is all about helping your body stay fit and strong. Keeping at a healthy weight will put less strain on your joints and help keep your circulatory system healthy. Eating a nutritious diet is an essential part of healthy aging. You need to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grain and fiber to give your body the energy it needs to allow you to keep doing all the things that you want to do and remain active.
4. You will need to prevent the aging properties of free radicals by consuming as many antioxidants as you can. Eating antioxidant rich foods containing beta-carotene, vitamins C and E will strengthen your ability to fight infection and disease and will improve the clarity of your skin so that it ages slower.
5. Finally, in order to age gradually, always wear sunscreen with a high SPF level whenever you are out in the sun. If you are exposed to the sun for long periods of time without sunscreen your skin can become wrinkly and leathery making you look and feel older.
At Naturally Mediterranean, natural skin care is our passion, so we are always pleased to pass on natural skin care tips to our customers.
Our Aging Face Part 2: Engaging The Enemy! – Huffington Post
Our Aging Face Part 2: Engaging The Enemy!Huffington Post. Specific moisturizers just for the skin around the eyes should be considered after 40, as the skin is thinner and a bit different from surrounding facial skin. When in doubt, consult your dermatologist. 4) Vitamin A-Topical vitamin A products increase …
More at Our Aging Face Part 2: Engaging The Enemy!